Marie Wagner - Schembri
have I done for 50 years? Good question! You are really trying
to make all of us feel bad.
1. I work a full week and have since my kids have gone to
2. I am a hairdresser and have really always enjoyed it. I
have done the same people for 50 years or almost 50. Some
are gone, some are in nursing homes etc. but they are really
my friends more than patrons.
3. I was married at 18 and had my first daughter at 23, and
was divorced at 24. I married again at 26 and had three more
children, two girls and a boy. My husband John died 7 ½
years ago. He was really loved by everyone.
4. We went on vacations every year; the islands when the kids
were young, Cape Cod when they were older and trips to Florida,
Wisconsin, Arizona and California. We did several cruises,
all good times.
5. I love my home and work outside all summer. My grandchildren
are here quite often. I have seven total, six boys and one
6. I bowl every Tuesday morning at 9:30, my day off, and have
for over thirty years.
7. Church is very important to my whole family. We attend
Faith Lutheran Church on Browncroft Blvd.
I hope I did more than this in 50 years, but it was all good
whatever it was.
Once a Chief, always a Chief! Byes the way, my children are
Ann Marie Wagner Schembri